It is possible to purchase on our site using the following payment methods: Bank Transfer, PayPal, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard; Maestro, Postepay)
We accept credit cards belonging to the international circuits America Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and JCB. Payment is made through the Braintree payment gateway (Paypal Group).
The shipment of the order will take place only when the amount due is actually credited. The transfer order must be made within 2 working days from the date of acceptance of the order and a copy of the payment instruction (or the CRO identification code) must be sent by email within the same term. Once these deadlines have passed, the order will be deemed automatically cancelled, the customer will receive an order cancellation email.
The REASON for the bank transfer must include:
– the order reference number (e.g. order number #41213)
– name and surname of the holder of the order (if it is not the holder himself who forwards the payment, please refer to both the name and surname of the holder and the order number, e.g. #41213)
Bank details to make the payment by bank transfer:
– Heading: 17 Music by Legrenzi Luca
– Bank: Credito Valtellinese
– IBAN: IT91O0521652910000000000129
The order will be processed on the same day of the bank credit.
Think of your PayPal account as an online wallet where you can keep your cards: it’s convenient, simple, secure.
And you choose how to pay. When you want to make a purchase on 17musicstore.com, you don’t have to enter your card number or even share it with the seller. You just need your email address and the password you’ve chosen. Payment takes place on a secure page, because your safety is our priority. All the info on www.paypal.com.