Mackie ProFx12 V3 Mixer
Mackie have developed the ProFX12v3 12-Channel Professional Effects Mixer as a versatile option that is suitable for home recording, live sound and content creation applications. It comes with a selection of software and plug-ins, providing you with the key ingredients needed to get recording and editing right away!
Each of the components in this mixer have been carefully selected to provide you with equipment that is affordable, but still delivers premium level results. Onyx mic preamps (with 60dB of headroom) makes just about everything sound better. Whether you’re recording guitars or using mics that require large amounts of gain, your sound will be improved. Ensure it remains in check using just one single-knob to control the compression.
You can record these tracks in 24-bit/192kHz quality – utilising the 2×4 USB I/O plus zero latency hardware for simple overdubs when required. You’ll be able to add the finishing touch using a new GigFX effects engine. This gives you 24 in-built FX to select from, allowing you to tweak and craft your high-quality sound into something even better!
• Unrivalled Versatility – Great for live streaming, home recording, content creation & live sound applications.
• Single-Knob Compression – Ensure your input levels remain stable, receive max channel headroom.
• Latency-Free Monitoring – Blend between monitoring the output from your computer & the direct feed from the mixer. Ideal for recording overdubs (alongside pre-recorded tracks).
• 24-Bit / 192kHz 2×4 USB Recording Interface – Achieve extremely clean recordings of the highest quality, create two custom mixes on your computer & send it back into the mixer.
• High-Resolution GigFX Effects Engine – 24 contrasting FX options available (reverbs, delays etc).
• 7 Onyx Mic Preamps – Provides up to 60dB of gain & ultra-low noise performance. Works especially well with mics that require high-gain preamps.
• ABS Side Protection
• Steel Chassis
• Footswitch Input for FX Mute
• Pre-Fader Solo on All Channels
• Insert Jack on Channels 1-4
• Headphone Output (Separate Blend & Level Control)
• Stereo Subgroup Output Bus (with Per-Channel Assignment)
• Aux/Monitor Output (Includes Dedicated Per-Channel Send Control
• Stereo 1/8″ Input on Channel 11/12
• 100Hz Low-Cut Filter & 48V Phantom Power on Each Mic Channel
• Hi-Z Switches (Directly Connect Guitars, Basses & Other Instruments)
• Channels 5-10 Feature Mic Inputs & Stereo Line Inputs
• 3-Band EQ on all Channels