The Shure GLXD24+E/SM58-Z4 consists of a receiver as well as a handheld transmitter with SM58 capsule. The SM58 capsule is suitable for both the demanding beginner and the professional. The vocal microphone is used on all sizes of stages – from club gigs to large open-air stages. The capsule of the popular vocal microphone offers, firstly, a unique sound: it is exceptionally powerful and clear. The frequency response is optimized in such a way that the voice already comes through excellently in the band mix without any intervention on the mixer EQ. The consistent cardioid characteristic isolates it very well from ambient noise and makes it feedback-proof, even on loud stages. On the other hand, the extraordinary robustness: an SM58 takes just about everything in its stride and survives even the toughest stage applications.
The set from Shure’s new GLX-D+ series is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless without sacrificing complexity. Every aspect of the operation is managed automatically and with total reliability, so you can focus on your performance.
With the new Dual Band Wireless Technology, the receiver can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8 GHz frequency ranges, more than doubling the available bandwidth while intelligently eliminating interference. The included lithium-ion battery can be charged in a variety of ways and offers a fast charge function with up to 12 hours of runtime (improved over the previous GLX-D generation).
- Digital radio system consisting of a receiver and handheld transmitter with SM58 capsule
- Dual frequency operation (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz)
- Detachable antennas
- Optimal transmission range for vocals with present mids and bass reduction
- Hardly any feedback and reduced background noise thanks to the cardioid characteristic
- Integrated, air-cushioned shock absorber minimizes handling noise
- Integrated, effective wind and pop filter
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Battery lasts up to 12 hours