Zoom U-24 Handy Audio Interface
24-bit/96kHz 2-channel Portable USB Audio Interface with 2 Preamps, MIDI I/O, and Bus/Battery Power.
Quality Recording Interface Built to Travel
Zoom’s U-24 Handy Audio Interface makes it easy to record anywhere on your laptop or iPad at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. This pocket-sized portable USB recording interface includes a pair of Zoom’s top-quality preamps with phantom power on TRS/XLR combo inputs, and you can even plug in your guitar and record direct. Balanced TRS and unbalanced RCA outputs accommodate studio monitors and DJ systems, and onboard MIDI lets you hook up your keyboard or other MIDI gear. What’s more, the U-24 can run for up to four hours on just two AA batteries, so you’re good to go, even if USB bus power isn’t available.
Zoom U-24 Handy Audio Interface at a Glance:
• Pocket-sized recording interface that’s ready to travel
• All the connections you need, plus Zoom Capsule input
• Loaded with Zoom’s top-quality preamps and conversion
Pocket-sized recording interface that’s ready to travel
Few audio interfaces compare to Zoom’s U-24 when it comes to sheer portability. With the U-24, USB bus power is only the beginning. For one thing, it can run on a pair of AA batteries when bus power isn’t available, making it an excellent audio interface to keep with your iPad (Camera Connection Kit required). And since the U-24 is so compact, you can comfortably carry it in your jacket pocket and be ready to record whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.
All the connections you need, plus Zoom Capsule input
Despite its diminutive size, the U-24 includes the essential analog I/O you need. A pair of TRL/XLR combo jacks serve as your main inputs, accommodating line-level sources and microphones – even supplying phantom power to condenser mics. What’s more, there’s a DI input, so you can plug in your guitar. Stereo RCA connections accommodate DJ setups, and MIDI I/O is great for keyboards and controllers.
Loaded with Zoom’s top-quality preamps and conversion
digital conversion, with products such as the H4N, F8, and H6 breaking new ground in affordable mobile recording quality. Onboard the U-24, you’ll find the same ones from the H6 that Sweetwater customers and field recording pros love, so you know you’ll get clean and clear sound. Likewise, a set of 24-bit/96kHz onboard converters delivers reliable digital audio, making it easy to record studio-ready tracks out in the field.
Zoom U-24 Handy Audio Interface Features:
• 2-channel USB recording interface for Mac, Windows, and iPad (via Camera Connection Kit)
• 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs include the microphone preamps from the H6 (with phantom power)
• DI input lets you plug in your guitar or bass and record direct
• Record and play back high-quality audio at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution
• 2 sets of stereo RCA outputs support DJ setups
• Onboard MIDI I/O accommodates keyboards and controllers
• Record for up to 4 hours on just 2 alkaline or NiMH rechargeable AA batteries
• Includes download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
Record at home or on the go with Zoom’s U-24 Handy Audio Interface!