Gibson Les Paul Studio T 2016 Ebony Used
Les Paul Studio Traditional Electric Guitar from Gibson’s 2016 model line. It has a mahogany body with a carved maple top, glued mahogany traditional slim neck with a rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium frets. Guitar has a scale length of 628.6 mm, a classic 43 mm TekToid nut and fingerboard radius of 305 mm. It is equipped with chrome-plated hardware, Tune-o-matic/Stopbar bridge and Grover tuning mechanics with green plastic pegs. Sound is delivered by two humbucker pickups – 490R neck and 498T bridge. It can be further controlled by a 3-way toggle switch and Volume 1, Volume 2, Tone 1 and Tone 2 knobs. Hard case is included. This guitar is made in Ebony finish.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Affordable USA-made Les Paul with weight-relieved body and flexible electronics
- Classic mahogany body and maple top deliver singing sustain
- Modern weight relief lightens the load without sacrificing tone
- ’60s Slim Taper neck is made for playing without fatigue
- 490R and 498T pickups kick out smoky humbucker tones
- Push-pull controls allow coil tapping for single-coil spank
The first picture is taken from the catalog of the producer and is purely indicative while the other images correspond to the items on sale.